The price of dentures in the Philippines, when compared to its alternatives, is actually the cheapest one out there. It’s still a go-to service that patients around the globe to turn to when they lose a tooth or two. So, this begs the question, are dentures still worth it? With the existence of services like dental implants and bridges, how does it still fare? This article will talk about the price of dentures in the Philippines and what the service has to offer.
What Is The Price of Dentures in the Philippines?
The average price of dentures in the Philippines starts at Php 15,000 – Php 17,000. Of course, the price of the product will depend on a few things. For example, dentures today come in different types and from different dental clinics. Every dental clinic has its own set of pricing rules to follow so don’t expect for the same service to be priced the same way in different clinics.
Related: The Price of Retainers in the Philippines
Is It Still Worth It?
Dentures have had a bad wrap against a number of patients around the globe. Here are some of the complaints they have about it:
- Uncomfortable – dentures can be uncomfortable especially for patients who are trying it out for the first time.
- Loose – some reports suggest that dentures feel loose in the mouth. It can hinder speech and be chewing so a patient must adapt to it or else face said consequences.
- Maintenance – removable dentures need to be individually maintained by the user every day. It has to be cleaned every meal or else a build up of bacteria will occur.
Despite all those claims, dentures remain as the number one service for the vast majority of patients around the world. Why? Here are the three reasons why:
- Cheap – as mentioned before, dentures are the cheapest form of tooth replacement today. A dental bridge starts at Php 23,000 while an implant starts at Php 75,000. With these prices, it’s quite easy to see why the service remains as a popular choice.
- Abundant – abundance is something one looks for when losing a tooth. Thankfully, most dental clinics today offer dentures. Not many clinics have a dental implant to offer.
- Variety – surprisingly, dentures offer variety in terms of different types. There are flexible dentures, permanent dentures, partial dentures, and more.
What To Pick?
Picking an ideal service for missing teeth can be tricky. Since each product has its own set of pros and cons, it’s important that you should be in the know as to which service is actually fit for your situation. The best thing for you to do is to consult your dentist. Only he/she can give you the information and insight you need to make the right decision.
If you’re still asking if dentures are still worth your money, then know that it still is. Dentures may sound like an ancient method of replacing missing teeth, but it’s still effective. It’s affordable, abundant, and more. As always, one must first consult with their dental practitioner in order to find the ideal service to pick.
Leave A Comment