The price of a tooth jacket in Manila can depend on a lot of factors regarding the service and the patient. As a lot of people know today, a tooth jacket (also known as a dental crown) offers a wide range of variety. Variety in when it comes to the material that the jacket is made of. Luckily, this article will talk about that and more. The article will go over the price of a tooth jacket in Manila, the different types of crowns, and more.
What Is The Price of a Tooth Jacket in Manila?
The average price of a tooth jacket in Manila can start at Php 9,000. Of course, the price given is but an estimate as to what most dental clinics today offer. The usual jacket is made out of porcelain hence the given price above.
Another thing to consider is that fact that dental clinics price their services differently. Try not to expect that two clinics share the same price for the same service. However, you can expect that their price rates won’t stray too far from the given price.
What Is A Tooth Jacket and Why Is It Important?
Essentially, a tooth jacket is a false tooth made to replace and protect a severely damaged tooth. The tooth must first be filed down to make room for the jacket. However, once it has enough room, the jacket is placed and sealed thus giving a patient a brand new tooth. Note that, this is just a quick summary of what the procedure for a dental crown is.
As for its benefits, here are the main advantages of having a tooth jacket:
- Aesthetic – unlike most tooth restoration services, a dental crown is actually known for the quality of aesthetic that it offers. Dental crowns look natural and they look even better than the original tooth.
- Longevity – a dental jacket lasts for at least a decade or so. Not a lot of tooth restoration services can actually say that since most of them last for only 5 – 6 years.
- Choice – dental crowns come in a variety of types. It can be made out of porcelain, ceramic, basic alloy, gold, zirconia, and more. Each type of dental crown has its own set of pros and cons.
- Abundance – a tooth jacket is quite abundant as most if not, all dental clinics in the Philippines already offer the service. Most dental clinics will not offer all types of crowns, but some degree of variation will be present.
- Durability – even the most standard of dental crowns are strong enough to withstand the stress of chewing. They’re tough enough to last for ten years so expect that their quality will be top notch.
Of course, if you are interested to know more about what a dental crown can offer you personally, then it’s advised to talk to your dentist. This will give you the information you need to make the right choice as to whether or not the service is for you.